We are finally here! We made it to the end of 2020! I am so thrilled to share our very first living room tree in our new home! This year, my tree was inspired by the thought of bringing LIGHT into DARKNESS. There has been a lot of darkness this year but GOD has prevailed! He has brought light into all our battles, struggles, depression, and anxieties. I know many of you, like myself have had challenges this year. We have all endured and made it through and have become stronger because of it.
As we celebrate Christ birthday’s I hope you remember that he is with you, and he is for you! He has never left you, or forsaken you! 2020 has truly been one for the history books. One we will all tell our children about, one we will tell our grandchildren about. Let’s end this one with a joyous spirit!
*This post contains affiliate links
- If your tree isn’t already pre-lit, add lights.
- Add Snow to your tree. You can get snow at your local craft store. The snow I use is called snow fluff. Tuck it in the tree and naturally lay it around the branches.
- Next, fill in the gaps/holes of the tree with your large ornaments.
- Then use your medium size ornaments
- Once you have completed your medium size ornaments, then add your picks in gaps of your trees.
- Once you added your picks then add your “Showstopper” ornaments. These are your favorite ornaments. You want to make sure they can be seen so put them in front to show them off! 🙂
- We are getting so close to a completed tree. Next, add your smaller ornaments in behind the the larger and or use them to fill empty spaces in.
- Lastly, use your ribbon, tinsel or beads.
To see how I created this tree, please head to my Instagram stories here!
Until Next Time,